- Cookies are small pieces of information (files) in plain text, which are stored on the computers of the Visitor / User (or other devices with internet access, such as a mobile phone – “smartphone” or a “tablet”) when they visit any page on the internet.
- Cookies help with the collection of the necessary information to measure the effectiveness of a website, improve and upgrade its content, adapt it to the demand and needs of Visitors / Users as well as measure the effectiveness of the way the website is presented and displayed on third party websites. The cookies-type files used on the Company’s Website do not allow the collection of information that identifies the Visitors/Users nor the access to any document or file kept on their computers.
- The data collected by cookies may include the type of browser used by the Visitor / User, the operating system of his computer, the use of links to and from the respective website and other “technical” information.
- Categories of “Cookies”
- I) Essential
They are essential for the proper operation of the Website and its basic functions, such as browsing and the access of the Visitor / User to secure areas. A website cannot function properly without these cookies. The use of mandatory cookies does not require the consent of the Visitor / User.
- II) Functionality
They allow the Website to remember information that changes its mode of operation or presentation of the information to meet the preferences of each user (e.g. preferred language).
They help to make clear how Visitors/Users interact with the Website by collecting information anonymously. Cookies of this category are used to obtain statistics about the traffic of the Website for the sole purpose of improving its performance and content.
They are used to record the activity of Visitors/Users of the Website, in order to display advertisements that are relevant and attractive to them.
To manage and disable cookies, the Visitor / User can follow the relevant instructions for each type of browser that are usually found within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” directories (“menus”) of each browser.
- The Company reserves the right to amend this Policy, either in whole or in part, at its sole discretion and to post such amendment on this Website. Any amendment to this Agreement will be effective by posting the amended Policy on the Company’s Website.
- For any matter related to this Policy, the Visitor/User may contact the Company at [email protected]